A Montessori Heart

"One test of the correctness of educational procedure is the happiness of the child itself." Maria Montessori

1.31.2010

Saving Myself 19 Dollars

For a little while, I have been wanting to replace my cramped and glaringly white plastic dish rack with a wooden dish drying rack. I saw one at Target for 20 bucks.
Today I was at a local thrift store looking for loaf pans when "Eurika!" I found a wooden dish drying rack for ONE dollar!
Can you believe the discrepancy in cost?!

If I can avoid it, I'm going to avoid Target.

2 comments:

  1. wow, that is great deal! way to hold out on target. I definatly spend way too much money there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score!! If you hold off long enough you can find anything used/cheaper/free. Should be a Malsbary Motto. Now, I have a white plastic dish rack...

    ReplyDelete